Get a Quote
Email me with your ideas for a no obligation quote for your creative project.
Book covers illustrated and fully designed from £500
Portraits and individual digital paintings – from £220
Traditional watercolour paintings – from £290
Hourly design rate – £35
30% of your total quote is payable upfront as security deposit.
“I saw Charlotte’s artwork and I just knew her beautiful, inclusive designs were exactly what I needed for both my book cover and my exclusive vinyl stickers. Highly recommended!”Michelle Mayefske – Author of Fat Birth @fat.and.pregnant
“I commissioned Charlotte to create a portrait for me. Charlotte was lovely to work with and I instantly felt at ease with her. “Holly – portrait commission
“Charlotte was a delight to work with providing a draft and then making amends promptly as requested. I would definitely recommend both her work and her professional friendly manner.”Katherine – portrait commission
I keep the commission process as simple and transparent as possible for my clients. Here’s how it works…
- Email me and describe what artwork you have in mind.
- I will ask you any questions needed so I can get a really detailed idea of what the commission will involve!
- Based on this I’ll formulate a no obligation quote for you which will include a breakdown of everything we’ve discussed about the custom art and my full terms and conditions.
- The next step is paying the deposit, approx 30% of the total quote.
- I’ll then create a detailed colour sketch (or multiple sketches) for you.
- You review the sketches and say if there’s anything you want to add or change! Up to 3 changes are included in the quote.
- Once you’re happy with the sketch I start work on the final version of your custom artwork.
- If you want to add any extra art or design work to your commission mid-project, just email and I’ll send you a revised quote! (check out a project where this happened)
- If you’ve commissioned a traditional watercolour painting (as opposed to digital) then I will show you a progress update mid-painting.
- I show you the final version. At this stage there is still room for some minor tweaks if you’ve opted for digital artwork.
- The artwork is finished!
- I send you the final invoice.
- I arrange delivery of the artwork – either digitally or through the mail. I can also arrange for a printed version of your digital art to be mailed to you at cost price.